I Believe With Perfect Faith:
- That the Creator creates and controls everything. He alone has made, is making, and will make all things.
- That the Creator is one. There is no other unity like His. He alone is our G-d. He was, He is, and He will always be.
- That the Creator is not a physical being. Physical concepts do not apply to Him. Nothing at all resembles Him.
- That the Creator is without beginning and without end; He precedes all existence.
- That it is proper to pray only to the Creator. It is not proper to pray to anything else.
- That the Creator communicates through His prophets.
- That the prophecy of Moses was true. He was the chief of all prophets, both before and after him.
- That the entire Torah (both Oral and Written) which we now have is that which was given to Moses.
- That the Torah will not be changed. The Creator will not give another Torah.
- That the Creator is aware of all of mans deeds and thoughts.
- That the Creator rewards those who guard His commandments and punishes those who disobey His commandments.
- In the coming of the Messiah. Even though he will delay, every day I will expect his arrival.
- That the dead will be brought back to life. The Creator will decree the time for this awakening.
|JewishAmerica:||Sharing and caring on behalf of Torah Judaism.|
Preserving a near-lost legacy and heritage.